Top Social

14 ways to wear one dress




Spring is just around the corner somewhere near Latvia and I have to say, I  don't have any patience anymore to wear all those layers of clothing.  So I partnered up with Foto istaba to create a lovely photoshoot while wearing clothes from spring collections! :) Happy me! I decided to return back to my roots, posting my outfits here on my blog. So here is the first post! 

Dresses are one of the most feminine wardrobe pieces to own and remember you can refresh one by:
  1. Blazer
  2. Leather jacket
  3. Knitted sweater to cardigan
  4. Skirt over the dress
  5. Pumps to biker boots 
  6. Over the knee boots
  7. Sneakers
  8. Small to big jewellery
  9. Use different size belts or scarfs
  10. Wear with leggings
  11. Tights to socks
  12. Add some gloves
  13. Shirts
  14. From  baseball cap to fedora


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature