Top Social

VACATION READY | Sun Protection

“Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”
Woopiii... Finally I am on my vacation - Girls on holidays... I was working so hard this summer, that I feel I didn't only earned this vacation, but was obligated to get one for free.. Well, but as almost nothing in this life is given for free, I had too book my vacation and pay for it on my own :)
This time I'm in Greece- Rhodes island with my friend Liga. I never been here and as you maybe already remember, I have a rule: at least once a year I have to visit a place where I have never been before :)
Flights: 157 euro ( roundtrip)
AirBnb apartment ( Krinis) for 6 nights: 252 eur
Not so pricey overall ?
Oh, sunny Greece, but I can't forget to protect my white ass during the stay, so Biotherm has saved me with 2 perfect products. Melting Sun fluid with 15 SPF for my body and with 30 SPF for my face :) Biotherm range consists from a really good skincare products. I used Blue therapy accellareated serum and cream all summer long and my skin is amazing, I am really satisfied with the results. :)

Do you have any vacation plans?
p.s. U always can follow me on Snapchat - lauravaluta and on instagram @laura_valuta or just use #befabdiaryexplorestheworld to see all my travel discoveries :)
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature