Top Social

GOSH MATTE

OMG! I'm feeling so sorry, that I am posting something about these amazing products so late. They have been in my make-up bag since spring- YES, for so long and I have been using them, enjoying them and keeping them as a secret from U! OH, GOSH! Still has the most amazing lipsticks, very long lasting and super cute shades and they are amazing. And matte cream eye shadow pencils, that are so simple to use, easy to apply and blend + they don't smudge, don't mark and holds till the moment you take them off. Perfect as a base under shadows or for a quick sexy smokey look. So I am truly sorry, that I wasn't telling you earlier. Has anyone tried these products, as they are out there for a long time?
Available: Stockmann Riga,  Gosh,  Superdrug
011 Matt NOUGAT
012 MATT RAISIN
 010 MATT SMOOTHIE
009 MATT SWEETNESS
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature