Top Social

PERFECT SKIN

How to get that perfect Hollywood glam glow using only 3 products? BE WHO YOU ARE!

This is the most frequently asked question- and here you will get the answer! Bobbi Brown always has been and will be muse and ambassador of a perfect base. Her products are created so well, that every womant in the whole world can achive that picture perfect skin, that looks almost photoshoped. NUDE is the key, even if you use 3, 4, 5 or even more products from Bobbi Brown - U will still look, like you have no makeup.

I love the BB cream and the best way how I love to do my foundation is to pair it with a foundation stick. As I can even out my skin tone with BB cream and cover blemishes with a stick! Then I photoshop my skin with a nude finish illuminating powder and highlight ( strobe) my face with a highlighting Powder - this is my crazyest highlighter I have ever owned- so pigmented, so bright and OM, so perfect! And that's it! cream + powder and my skin looks natural, but healthy and glowy. Simple thing that makes everyone look good! 
1.- prep your skin with moisturiser
2.- even out with BB CREAM AND/or Foundation
3.- Set it with a powder + highlight 
And You are done! 
P.s. Check my last post HERE about my visit to Bobbi Brown counter at Stockmann shop. :) There are plenty of tips from Magda Atkins ( Bobbi Brown make-up artist).

Do you have any BOBBI BROWN products?
I have 2 more eyeliners - black and Brown shimmer :) Love them so much, by the way got them after one of my really good clients suggested to me. She was right - they are brilliant. Next I want to get some blushes :)
If you like the post, please share it :) Cause sharing is caring
LOVE
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature