- To choose right shade of eyebrow pencil - swatch few eyebrow pencil shades on your hand and check through the mirror wich shade looks the closest to your hair color- choose that one.
- If you don't know what blush shade to choose- grab one warm and one cool shade blush and compare with your natural lip shade- choose the one that is looks the closest.
- The most trendy make-up is healty and good looking skin- always cleanse, prime and use a right foundation to get the perfect skin.
- Brows are not twins- they are sisters. They have to look natural - fill them in with strokes.
- To get a deeper eyeliner look - use 2 shades ( like blue+black) use the darkest- as close to the roots of lashes as possible.
- If you like bb creams or tinted moisturisers - use stick foundations just to cover red spots or other blemishes.
Bobbi Brown became famous beacause of Naoimi Campbel and the natural/nude make-up Bobbi did on her for a Vogue magazine cover.
The first product Bobbi Brown created was a lipstick- the collection was sold out in ONE DAY!
Photos: by talanted photographer Kitija Reitere
Thanks, to BOBBI BROWN team for invitation and Magdalena Atkins for all those tips and tricks!
P.s. Magdalena has around 15 year experience as a makeup artist and she has a long list of celebrity clients :)
T-shirt, rings - H&M/ Skirt- ASOS/ Hat- Parfois/ Sneakers- Galliano from YOOX/ Bracelet- Pandora/ Earrings- Lindex/ Watch- Michael Kors