Top Social

Estonia weekend | Pärnu



Wearing: Religion clothing-top, Bershka - jacket, pants (available), Prada- sunnies, Twin Set- bag & Galliano- sneakers ( mine from Yoox.com)

Hi, my dear. 
It's been a while since my last post.. Usually I do post once a day, but time goes and things change. From now on I will post a bit less, even tho I have a cue with posts waiting to be published. Many of them about hair care, but that will come next week. This week will be all about leisure and happy moments I had during the last weekend. I spent it in Estonia. I visited Pärnu and Kuressaare in Saaremaa  2 nights, 2 and a half days away with almost no peeking in emails, no clients and no writing for blog. Oh, well I really enjoyed every second of this time. We chose Pärnu cause it's quite close to Riga, by the sea  and I've never been there. Glad about this choice, I have to say that it is nice to travel 10 000 miles to relax under palm trees and sip coconut juice, but I felt like I've travelled more than I actually did as people are really polite, areas are clean and well looked after and I didn't saw even one homeless person. So for a short weekend getaway I highly suggest Pärnu to consider as an option. We stayed at Frost Boutique hotel- it's a small design hotel, with few rooms,  that each has a different design- we stayed at gloden suit. Amazing! Had breakfast ( that was super good) on the balcony. Dinner we had at Lime Lounge and we were so happy about it, as initially we were looking for a restaurant called Fookus, but we didn't found it as there is a different place now. The food at Lime Lounge ( tiny place with few tables) was extraordinary good. We thought about going out, but the season at clubs starts from 13th may. So we went one week too soon, but I don't regret it. The time spent in Pärnu was excellent.  Happy, happy, happy! This is how everyone should feel all the time!  How was your weekend? Has anyone visited Pärnu or at least Estonia? Maybe any suggestions what should I see next there appart from Tallin :) 
“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” 
-Marthe Troly-Curtin

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature