Top Social

Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle blog

PINK BOMB

When there is no free time for blogging from time to time, I forget about some looks I've done, but haven't posted! :) This is what happened to this look. I love to play with contrasts and this time I did that with pink and green eye shadows ;) Both of them enhances and works really well with the colour of my eyes. Recently I am obsessing and using PUPA Vamp eyeliner. It made me say out loud the " WOW" word. It's pitch black & super long lasting, doesn't smudge, stain or do any other filthy things. This liner came from Anna Birmane ( Anna Panna) She could't get her hand around it, so she thought that at least I will and I really do. This liner won't be the power tool for my work with my clients, as it has a soft brush, but using on my eyes it is almost the best liner I've ever tried and used!
Eyeshadows are Urban Decay - pink shade: fireball  &  green shade: zodiac
p.s. I have so many eyeliners that I love, but when I create my wing I usually use more than one. I do first lines with L'Oreal Super liner perfect slim, then the wing now I do with GOSH Giant Pro doble liner and for that long lasting effect I top all of it with PUPA VAMP eyeliner ;)
Do You do your winged liner using only one product? Or you mix it up like I do? :)
Post Comment
Ierakstīt komentāru

Auto Post Signature