Top Social

Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle blog

SANERIBOX | review

Hey,  I am so damn late with this post :D This is Decembers SANERIBOX I received. As January was a bit messy for me- with lot's of work and travel. I already had a chance to try most of these products :)
This box contained totally new products for me and some of them I like and use already for a while - like DOVE pure care dry oil - really good one! Highly suggested for those who has dry or blond hair. This bottle I will add to my next giveaway box :) So someone will have it too.
DOVE derma SPA body lotion as well is in my skin care routine. I like the light texture that gives a well balanced mouisture to my skin without leaving it sticky for a long time.
RITUALS products I like a lot, so this cream foam cleanser  is added to my fitness bag straight away -  as I like to take travel size bottles to the gym with me.
John Masters Organic- new to me, but  I did already had my eyes on them for a while as they are in Bioteka shop range and I really wanted to try them. I am slowly getting on my organic, all natural, vegan road. :)
CAUDALIE - Instant detox mask was a super surprise for me- I really love it! I have to check for the price - If it is lover that Glam Glow supermud, then I will go for this one.
CAUDALIE gentle cleansing milk went as well in my travel make-up bag and will be used next time.
DOMINA Elegans - Rejuvenating mask surprised me with a formula of this face mask, but dissapointed with the results. Nothing - no glow, no moisture, no firmness, nothing. :(
GOSH Boombastic swril mascara- not the best one from their range. But I absolutlely adore Catchy eyes, Rebel eyes and Double precision mascaras.

Well, overall I am really satisfied  again with SANERIBOX - as usual there are surprises, there is quality and  there are good offers to purchase the products for a better price if I like them.
So if you're looking for a  good  beauty box - try SANERIBOX

*Box sent by SANERIBOX

Atgādinu par iespēju tikties ar mani, parunāties par skaistām, modīgām un noderīgām lietām.
16. februārī, pulkstens 19:00, YOLO bārā :)
Stiliste un vizāžiste, pasniedzēja Unastyle studijā un bloga autore, sievietes skaistums jau gadsimtiem ir ticis augstu...
Posted by YOLO on Monday, February 1, 2016
Post Comment
Ierakstīt komentāru

Auto Post Signature