Top Social

JUST COLOR IT | MAKE UP


This time I would love to share with you make-up look I'm addicted to! Black eye liner and colourful lower lash line! This is what I'm loving lately. I just change the colour under my lash line, but the upper lid stays the same all the time. And sure there is so many ways how to do your lips :) Nude lips, bright lips, dark lips, no lips or glossy lips. It's up to your taste and the state of your mind or mood! :)
Let me know what you think about this make-up, do you like it or how would you style it? :) Other colour combinations? I would love to try others too! :)

FACE:
MAC  Next to nothing foundation - medium
MAC pro long-wear concealer NC20?
MAC Mineralize skin finish medium
MAC mineralize skin finish Dark Deepest

EYES:
MAC soft ochre paint pot
MAC Pastel times nine eye shadow palette
MAC pigment - Deep blue green
MAC Brushstroke liner- brushblack
MAC In extreme dimension Lash mascara
MAC Prep + Prime -FIX +

LIPS:
MAC retro matte liquid lipcolour - fuchsia flicker
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature