So why I am loving this cream so much?
- 99, 6 % natural ingredients
- No parabens
- no mineral oil
- no synthetic colour or fragrance
For me it's more like a mask, that I use during the night, as• Smoothes, refines, and strengthens skin for youthful vitality
I tried it to use during the day, but my foundation was rolling off. Correction made, I tried to apply a small amount of cream in the morning, before my foundation & all is ok. I guess I love the texture & scent of this product so much, I can't control the amount I apply. : ) Today I spent few hours snowboarding and the weather wasn't the best. So this cream helps to calm my skin, moistures and renews my skin, almost in a way I can feel it.
• Revitalising Korean Red Ginseng Root accelerates cell renewal for a vibrant glow
• New Zealand Manuka Honey strengthens skin barrier to smooth fine lines
The Second one of my new friends that I got is a Clearly Corrective Brightening and smoothing treatment. This is another amazing product, but I have to say, that each product I have used from Clearly Corrective line is 100% effective. And this one is no different.
• Provides continuous 24-hour hydration while visibly diminishing dark spots and discolouration
• Activated C helps diminish the appearance of skin irregularities and prevents the formation of new ones
• Instantly hydrates skin and provides long-term radiance
• Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist-tested
So if you lack the feeling of brightness, smoothness or a glow, this one can help you!
If used during the daytime - apply on top SPF 50 day cream for a sun protection.
100% of net profits benefit Bright Pink and breast cancer education programs.
Untinted & Touch of berry :
- Coconut oil lip treatment hydrates for up to 12 hours.
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients.
- supremely hydrating and smoothing balm
- nourishing blend of oils and butters.
- SPF 25 sunscreen
- With antioxidants
These 2 babies are my best friends during the cold weather. I'm the person with chapped lips and they are as dry as the desert. I'm not kidding. I can't go out of the house without a lip balm or at least a lip gloss. Otherwise I start to bite my lips and at the end I'm the person standing with a bleeding lip. So untinted butterstick I keep by my bed and I apply during the nigh, but the Touch of berry I carry with me to get that protection and healthy colour for my lips during the day. So, You have an option to choose from, colour or no colour, but if You get Kiss & Cure duo, then you are helping to a good cause. And one of the buttersticks you can gift to a person you care! That would be such a nice thing, don't you think so?
These 4 products are highly reccomened for people with dry skin, with discolouration and dullness.
Have you got anything from kiehls? Do you like anything from kiehls?