Top Social

LIFE UPDATE



When you start to forget things, meetings, to eat or U can fall asleep anywhere, U are burning out- I AM! 

Striving for the best :) As always. Summer has taken away all my free time and it's not filled with unforgettable moments, but with 1000 different projects. Summer is a hot season for weddings, so my weekends are filled with brides and other super awesome girls who wants to look extra pretty during the festive time. After this comes 3 projects I'm working as a stylist: "Gatavo 3 "- cooking show, "Kurš Kuru" - onother Tv show and "Jauna Telpa" another TV show. Well if this is not enough I'm still rocking my job at INGLOT Latvija store in RIGA PLAZA. And how can I forget my job as a Make-up teacher at Unastyle school? Plus few days I work for tv commercial shootings or other project... Have I earned a million? :D NO, not close enough! So why do I do all of this?
Cause I simply love my job, just summer is too full with it, that I don't get enough free time to go to seaside, learn wakeboarding ( at least I already started).
So if you ask is it worth it? Yes & no! I grow as a professional, but I loose my time with friends, miss awesome events ... and the money I earn I spend on food, vine and repairing my car- not so fun anymore :D
MAKE-UP: 
  • Black pencil : Urban Decay 24
  • Eyeshadows - SLA
  • Foundation- Bobbi Brown Nude finish tinted moisturizer - light tint
  • Powder Bobbi Brown powder - Nude finish illuminating powder -bare
  • Highlighter Bobbi Brown -Highlighting powder -pink glow (omg the best of the best)
  • Douglas Bronzing powder-otiental palace
  • Lips - Nouba Millebacci 39
  • Mascara Lancome - Grandiose extreme -black
  • Eyebrows- Christian Fay Dark brown
Post Comment
Arta teica...

es pēdējās nedēļas arī biju uz spēka izsīkuma robežas - tā, ka katru rītu ar mokām atveru acis un jau jūtos nogurusi, nostrādāju darbā, paķeru vēl virsstundas, jo naudiņu taču gribas, atnāku mājās vai labākajā gadījumā aizeju uz sporta klubu un viss. Vairāk spēka nav itin nekam. Bet, tagad ir atvaļinājums un cenšos vienkārši izgulēties, atpūsties un tagad vismaz jūtos kā cilvēks nevis kā histēriķe, kas aiz pārguruma var sākt bļaut vai raudāt. :D Tā kā, ja ir iespēja, paņem vismaz kaut dienu tikai un vienīgi sev. :)

The SavVy Bitch Lifestyle teica...

Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you,

very nice post. I will share it my social media site !!!
http://thesavvybitchlifestyle.com/

Auto Post Signature