Top Social

EMPTIES

HERE are bunch of stuff I used... most of them I liked, some of them I even loved, but there are few that should be removed from stores :/

Loved LA MAV coffee scrub & Rituals hand cream.. Lancaster Tan maximizer is a vacation must have- intensifies and prolongates tan after sunbathing. 
Im a perfume freak, 212 & Juicy Couture were my favorites from this bunch.
Lashes during summer goes like crazy and a MAC mascara was the love of my life- could wash it off with warm water :)
Didn't like the scent of NYX matte finish spray and th price for Solid soup for beuty blender is too high.
Clarins blue orchid oil for dehydrated skin- my love, will repurchse. Perfect for autumn, winter and massages!  INGLOT AMC liquid highlighter nr 63 is a perfection for a fresh glowing skin. MAC GIVE ME SUN bronzer is already back in my makeup case.
I Like all kind of sheet masks, they are so cool!
Liked Vichy idealia skin sleep, YSL TOUCHE ECLAT foundation, KIEHLS creamy eye treatment. The rest nothing special.
Didn't like Naked rescue conditioner & Syoss ceramide complex hairspray. Here u can see the only invisiboble that has ever ripped. I have them around 10 :) and I adore those, have like 7 different shades :) 
P.s. Dry me from Wella Professionals is my go to product for root lifting and when creating hairstyles for clients.
If you want to know my thoughts about any of the rest of the products I didnt't mention, but are visible in the pictures, just let meknow in the comment section below. I have to say that I always get the 100% impression about the product when it's empty, and If youre spending money on it to buy it again- it's a good one! 
Lot's of love!
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature