Top Social

Brunch style for spring

Brunch style for spring




Happy saturday everyone! Im bussy at university and running earrands... but oh, even if I'm not at RFW (Riga Fashion Week) this year, that doesn't mean I am not following some trends. And I am really sorry to say, there are almost none of Latvian designers I really like and I would spend my money on. So today I share a set I would love to have, some of the look-alikes I already have prepared for my spring summer wardrobe- like pants, cami top and heels. And, oh, boy... I would die if I could have this pair of DIOR earrings! Just a perfect fit with anything! :) Still need a new watch and I think new sunnies as well. :) Do you have your spring/summer fashion cravings? Or you are already set for the warm weather?
Kisses, Xo
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature