Top Social

MADE TO CREATE by Schwarzkopf professional


 Parfois - hat/ Marc Jacobs - glasses / Religion clothing -shirt dress/ Calzedonia - leggings / Sinsay -boots/ Michael Kors - watch
OK, today again is a hair time. Walking the red carpet (literally). I had a chance to step on a stage with my fellow bloggers, to speak private with Schwarzkopf professional team and ask them any questions we want.
As you have seen in the photos I have kind of blue/ green ends of my hair. So last year before all this buzz I accidentaly was thrown in to the trend, just with a less pigmentated hair as it should be. So  after getting all the information from PRO's, really soon I will check and try out IGORA hair color to see - can I really achieve a fun and bright color in my hair?
But well before I do that I will tell U a bit more about hair colouring and hair cut trends this year ;)
First Up is
URBAN SPORTS:
Shorter haircuts that can be styled as pleased, bright colored hair- like bright yellow, red, blue or any other color you wish. OSIS+ has really cool styling products so everyone can find a products that will satisfy the needs.
FUTURE WAVE:
modern and clean future style that is very feminine and based on nude/ natural tones. Almost all Paris fashion week designers has chosen this style.
FREECREATION:
It's all about the textures. Matt, glossy, crunch, sleek, salty, wet and so on. Plus layering as with clothes this goes as well with hair and styling.  Product are made following  the trends. So anything you use will be the right thing.
After the event we got some fun products to play with and I alredy have some favorites! I have always used OSIS+ products while creating different hairstyles on my clients, but Oh, I forget to have fun with my hair... But not any more. :) I will start a hairstyle posts :)
But don't forget that no matter what trends are now- healthy and shiny hair will be always in trend- so take a good care of them!

Photos: Lauma Kalniņa
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature