Top Social

Fashion MUST HAVE S/S 2016

My must haves for Spring/summer 2016
Today a bit about some clothing! I was watching on snapchat all my dear favorite and famous bloggers and their snaps from all the fashion weeks - New York, Milan, London, Paris and there were few things that cought my eyes and that I need in my wardrobe and I guess that these Cami tops will be perfect for everyone. Big boobs, small boobs ( like me) still will look perfect, 6 pack or a bit more of a tummy still perfect, pants, jeans, sneakers or heels. Cami top excellent for a party, drinks, or even for work when worn with an elegant jacket. And I did add these pompoms cause first of all they are cute and second they are cute :D But well- add them to your bag, wallet, key chain, jeans or jacket- still will be in trend and you will have a pretty and  fluffy friend with U!
P.s. I found my first ( need more) camisole top at H&M store and it is superb!
What are your fashion cravings?

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature