Top Social

DIOR BACKSTAGE


Hey, my dear friends. I am back from Milan and a bit sick. It was an amazing 2 day trip! Just it started on a wrong foot, as I damaged the camera on the flight and there will be no HD super cool video and no high quality pictures from Milan. But there will be a vlog type video and there will be my tips and suggestions about this city! But today back to backstage of the Dior event that was held in D-fab Riga. This was such a exquisite morning. Thankful to DIOR team for inviting me. Krzysztof Nadziejewiec Dior make-up artist and expert entertained us with stories about product creation, backstage of fashion shows, inspiration and brand history. In the middle of april there will be available new super fun and cool products- I got a chance to play with them already, but need to keep as a secret from U for now :) But you will be excited as much as I am when the right time comes. By the way, old Poision fragrance was too strong and specific for my taste, but the New Poison Girl is way, way more adequate to my age. So while me and Alina Keller where playing with all these fantastic toys, somewhere in the background was a table with delicacies from The three chefs restaurant. Oh, that place is a must visit if you are in Riga! Highly recommended.  So while eating, drinking bubbles, taking photos and chatting, I found out that I like quite a few more products besides Diorshow mascara, Addicted lipglosses, nail polishes, lip maximizer and rosy glow blush. Now I am totally in love and say U need it - DIORSKIN NUDE AIR GLOWING GARDENS - SPRING 2016 LIMITED EDITION (choose glowing pink), it costs around 60eur but if you love glow, strobing and highlights  this is a heaven for eyes as the package is gorgeous and satisfaction for your hands as it is so easy to work with. Don't forger that this can be used as a eyeshadow as well. I think I will buy this.
Dior lip gloss ultra addict is the newest product from Dior- more plump to your lips with a beautiful gloss. Ultra plumping, ultra hydrating and ultra glossy! YES! They are awesome.
Got a new Lip gloss, foundation and some lipstick samples in my goodie bag- so there will be a rewiev about those babies as well!
Follow Chris on INSTAGRAM
Follow DIOR makeup on INSTAGRAM
Follow Peter Philips Creative director of Christian Dior make-up on INSTAGRAM
Photos: MĀRIS LAZDĀNS

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature