Top Social

[ Lifestyle ] Thursday evenings

Hey, My friends :) 

ENG: Today A post about a nice event I attended last thursday. The event is held at Kalnciema kvartāls - It is an art corner with few houses where different kind of events are held. Every thursday during the summer different kind of bands perform. This event is free of charge. And as well it is open air. Kind of a small festival for few hours :) I went there with 2 of my friends and by bicycle to allow my self a glass of wine ;) That day was pretty fun for me. I did worked in the morning, after I went to the gym for a group training called " Brazilian Butt" - it was my first time at this kind of a training.  Ok I have to admit that for a long time I hadn't felt so awkward. I had to dance, shake my ass.. and all that happened in a very intense mood. Not to mention that everyone in the class knew what to do except me. But I survived - and my mood went really up as I had such a good laugh. If you like dancing, then this is a must :) 
So after this class I rewarded my self with a little party :) So here are a few photos from the event.

LV: Šodien ieraksts par jauku pasākumu, kuru apmeklēju pagājušajā cetrudienā. Kalnciemielas kvartālā notika visa ballīte. Vasaras laikā, katru 4dienas vakaru Kalnciemielā uzstājas kāda grupa. Šoreiz tā bija Lādezers :) pasākums ir bezmaksas un brīvdabas. Tāds kā mazs festivāls uz pāris stundām. :) devos uz turieni ar divām savām draudzenēm un riteņiem, lai varētu iedzert kādu glāzi vīna. ;) Visa šī diena bija diezgan jautra. Nomrīta pastrādāju, tad devos uz sporta zāli, kur pirmo reiz apmeklēju nodarbību ar nosaukumu " Brazilian Butt". Jāatzīstas, ka sen nebiju jutusies tik tizla un neveikla. Man bija jādejo un jākrata pēcpuse.. Tas viss pie tam notika ātrā un intensīvā ritmā. Kauns pat pieminēt, ka visas izņemot mani zināja soļus. Bet es izdzīvoju- un mans noskaņojums uzlabojās, jo par sevi sanāca tik labi pasmieties. Ja jums patīk dejot, tad šīs nodarbība ir tieši priekš jums. ;)
Tā nu pēc nodarbības es sevi apbalvoju ar maziņu ballīti ( he he), tad nu šeit būs dažas bildes no pasākuma. 









Foto : Didzis Grodzs


ENG: Do you like festivals? Clubs or just garden parties with friends? :) Wish you a beautiful day! Do at least one good thing for someone today!
Hugs, L.

LV: Vai jums patīk festivāli? Varbūt naktsklubi vai tikai dārza ballītes ar draugiem? Novēlu jums skaistu dienu. Izdariet kādam kaut vienu labu lietu šodien!
Apskāvieni, L.
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature