Top Social

Under the magnifying glass #1

Another NEW THEME for my posts. I will go through products I use and just give my opinion while I am using them as some of them takes several months until they are empty.
Each time I will review few different range products! As a reminder, I have a dry/ dehydrated skin type, so take that as a refference when you read my reviews. ;)  So, let's beging this adventure!

KIEHL'S CALENDULA DEEP CLEANSING FOAMING FACE WASH - normal to oily skin

  • Easy to use- 2 pumps removes make-up and doesn't leave u looking like a panda.
  • Doesn't irritate eyes, even if you have contact lenses like I do, can open eyes
  • Little goes a long way - 230 ml will last you almost forever
  • Lovely calendula scent
  • A bit bitter taste if you open your mouth, so do not eat it!
  • My skin feels a bit of a tightness after washing it, as I have dry skin type, but a face mask or a moisturising cream solves it all
  • Gives a nice amount of a foam 
I GIVE this product: THUMBS UP, highly recomended, loved it so so much!


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature