Top Social

KIEHLS Lip Balms


My number one top tip for every girl in the world- take care of your lips, so you do not have to do tattoos or injections! Start with a propper care & thank me later!
Kiehl's is a wonder maker when I have to talk about a lip prep and moisturising. Here I can share with you 3 different lip balms I use at the moment- cranberry I use in the morning & evening while at home, mango is in my hand bag and I use it through the day and the original one I keep in my make-up case to use in my clients as it is without any particular scent. So these lip balms takes care of any lips in a really quick time, most of my clients are really surprised by the result that these lip balms can give.
Benefit: fuller looking, moisturised and soft lips, plus it's way more easier to apply any lipstick on healthy and beautiful lips. Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weathe. Formulated with soothing emollients Squalanea, Lanolin and Wheat Germ Oil, as well as Vitamin E


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature