Top Social

Purple sensation

"Inspiration comes from the most unexpected sources... and usually  in the most annoying times! "
Earrings - Swarovski ( birthday gift from my sisters) Ring - Pandora, Nails - Spray Tan Riga

ENG: I bet that that's a bit of a truth, as I came to work with no desire to do my make-up that day, but then slowly walking around the empty shop, looking at all those magical colors and textures we have. From 0 ideas my head blew and I knew I want to do something colourful & I did! Grabbed violet and green - my almost two favourite colors and paired them up in a pretty sexy eye make-up look. 
So sometimes creativity or art shouldn't be forced, it will come in the right time and you will enjoy the ride! 

LV: Es varu derēt, ka citātā ir daļa taisnības, jo todien es ierados darbā ar viss niecīgāko vēlēšanos veidot grimu. Bet tad, lēni apstaigājot tukšo veikalu un apskatot lielo krāsu un tekstūru izvēli, no 0 idejām un jebkādas vēlmes,  man galva eksplodēja un es zināju, ka vēlos izviedot ko krāsainu.  Izvēlējos violeto un zaļo toņu gamu, kas sķiet arī ir manas ikdienas dzīves favorīt krāsas, un izveidoju diezgan izaicinošu kaķacs tipa grimu. Tas vien nozīmē to, ka radošums nevar tikt uzspiests, idejas rodas pareizajā laikā un sagādā mums tik daudz patīkamu emociju procesa gaitā. 

Used Products for my eye makeup/ Izmantotie produkti acu grimā
INGLOT pigments 112, 120,122, 45 
INGLOT eye shadows - 29, 66, 439, 325, 41 
INGLOT AMC eyeliner 77  &  nr 68 as a shadow base

Post Comment
Zanda teica...

Nu ļoti smuks grims! Actiņas tādas vilinošas :))

Auto Post Signature