Top Social

Full spectrum smokey Eyes

ENG: I filmed the video in Latvian again, way more natural for me :) but well, accent is a fun thing, so sure there will be time to time some english versions :) But well this look I created using New for me - Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette. First look I created was more fun and colourful - U can see it HERE
This look is bolder! And I love it, so You always can choose similar colors and create a look almost like this. As I told already in the video, this is a super cool eye shadow palette, contains 21 color and the price is around 50-60€ so it is a cool thing to own if you are a make-up artist, or You simply love colors. Some colors are not as pigmented as I would love, but that doesn't change the fact how versatile and useful it is. So I would love to hear your thoughts of this look, maybe any comments or thoughts about the look, or products I used or you have some product suggestions. :) Happy New 2017 Year! Wish you all a lot's of Love, health, inspiration, wealth and unforgettable moments! Set some new goals- real or not, doesn't matter, the best thing is to have that tingling feeling inside of you when U have something on your mind that powers you up and makes U move forward! And for my self I advise to be more present and work more on my youtube and to meet my other half! With all my love! U're the best, I am so happy when U comment, when you leave a feedback, when I share something useful for U! So I am thankful to each and every single one! 

USED:
FACE:
UD naked skin color correcting fluid green
UD naked skin foundation 3.5 ( lightweight, perfect for dry skin )
UD All nighter foundation 1.5 ( tends to get darker on skin) full coverage, oily skin

EYES:
UDshadow primer - original
UD Full Spectrum - midnight blaze, hundred, platonic, sketch, alchemy, paranoia, bump & iced
UD eyeshadow - Zodiac

LIPS: 

BROWS:
Christian Faye - dark brown
Make up for ever - eyebrow pencil -nr 5

LV:
Daudz jau jums izstāstiju pašā video, bet nenāks par ļaunu, ja atkārtošos, ka man šī palete ļoti patīk un esmu jau parādījusi, ka ar to var izveidot gan krāsaināku, gan arī izaicinošāku, tumšāku un pieklusinātāku grimu. Tad nu lūk, šoreiz rezultāts mans ir šāds. Iepriekšējo- krāsaino variantu varat apskatīt ŠEIT. Vienmēr labprāt redzēšu Jūsu komentārus, jautājumus un ieteikumus gan pie video, gan šeit blogā. Tāpat, ja Jums ir domas par kādu no šiem produktiem vai iesakāmi kādi citi līdzīgi produkti, droši dalaties ar informāciju komentāru sadaļā- domāju, ka visi lasītāji arī es priecāsies.
Tāpar arī vēlreiz vēlēšu Jums laimīgu  jauno 2017 gadu! Vēlēšu mīlestību, veselību, bagātību, iedvesmu un neaizmirstamus mirkļus, kuri liek sirsniņai straujāk sisties un galvenais, lai Jums visiem ir kāds mērķis- reāls vai nereāls, tas pat nav tik būtiski, galvenais, lai ir kas tāds uz ko tiekties vai kas liek motoriņam darboties ātrāk un vēderā kņudēt. Es sev par mērķi nākamajam gadam uzlieku daudz, daudz vairāk būt Youtube un īstajā dzīvē :) Ar mīlestību! Paldies, ka esat un lasat! Tas man nozīmē daudz!

Post Comment
Gà Còi teica...

Nên lựa chọn màu mắt như thế nào để người đối diện không chú ý đến hàm răng của mình khi đang niềng răng mắc cài ạ?

Auto Post Signature