Top Social

Fashion [ Finds ]

Hello, Beauties! 

ENG: Today I thought I will share with you too my fashion finds online. During some last years I mostly like to shop online. you can get comfy at your room, have some hot chocolate and slowly just wonder around looking for some cool pieces. Impossible to get tired, wet, exhausted, angry or what so ever... 
So.. Here are the pieces I really loved. Basically my wish list. :) 

LV: Šodien iedomājos padalītes  arī ar jums savos online modes atradumos. Pēdējo gadu laikā es biežāk iepērkos internetā. Var iekārtoties istabā, iedzert karstu šokoādi un lēnām sērfot meklējot ko interesantu. Neiespējami nogurt, samirkt, izsīkt spēkam, sadusmoties vai jebkas cits... 
Tātad.. šeit lietas, kas man ļoti iepatikās.  Principā mans vēlamo lietu iepirkumu saraksts :) 


Find:  Here


Find: HERE


Find: Here


Find: HERE


Find: HERE

ENG: Do you like any of these pieces? I have to stop shopping & blogging tonight. Tomorrow will be a nice day- one girl is getting married- I will do her hair & make-up, other one is going to and even & she needs hair & make-up as well. So I am going to pack up my kit. And have a good night beauty skeep. Have a nice Saturday Loves.

LV: Vai jums patīk kāda no šim lietām? Man jābeidz iepirkties un blogot šovakar. Rīt būs jauka diena- vienu meiteni sapucēšu kāzām un otra dosies uz balli. Abām veidošu gan matus, gan make-up. Tad es dodos sakrāmēt somas un ceru uz labu miedziņu. Jauku jums sestdienu mīļie.


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature