Top Social

STYLE [ Simple Sunday ]



Hey, Sunshines!
ENG:Today I show you my look that I wore to work.. oh, working on sundays is not my favourite thing to do, but well... someone has to! So as well I shot a video how I do my make-up when I am getting ready for work. I have to edit a bit cause I shot it on videofyMe.. but there I can upload just 10min and mine was 14.. and something... well I hope I will do it soon and you will be able to watch it- By the way would you like to see it? :)) 

LV: Šodien parādu ko biju uzvilkusi uz darbu, ah, darbs svētdienā nav mana mīļākā nodarbe, bet kādam ir jāstrādā! Un kā reiz no rīta pirms darba uzfilmēju video kā veidoju savu make-up pirms darba. Man nedaudz jārediģē video., jo filmēju uz videofyME.. bet tur var ielādēt tikai 10 minūtes, bet mans video ir 14 ar sekundēm. Es ceru, ka man to izdosies izdarīt drīz un jūs to varēsiet noskatīties. Starpcitu vai Jūs to vēlētos redzēt? :))




WEARING!
Guess- Jeans, Top/ Džinsi, krekliņš, D&G- belt/josta, Call it Spring - Shoes/ kurpes,
Ebay- jacket/ žakete, Noname - scarf/ lakats, watch as always - Michael Kors/ Pulkstenis kā vienmēr Michael Kors.



Post Comment

Auto Post Signature