Top Social

BEAUTY - " Spanish " Shoot

Hey, Superstars! ♥♥

ENG: Today I am really happy to share with you my latest - hair & make-up work ( and a bit of a styling advices)  I did for a shoot with a Spanish photographer Javier Salinas.  Such a cool guy and I think he has a talent too! ofcourse I had a super fabulous model Sandra from ( Natalie models ) . And I enjoyed every part of this shoot and I am really proud of the result! :) What do you think? Are these good?  :)
LV: Šodien esmu ļoti priecīga par iespēju padalīties ar jums savā pēdējā laika matu un make-up ( nedaudz stilista ieteikumu) kopdarbā ar Spāņu fotogrāfu Javier Salinas. Tik lielisks puisis un, manuprāt, ļoti talantīgs ar. Protams, man arī bija satriecoši lieliska modele Sandra ( Natalie models). Un es izbaudīju ik mirkli šīs bildēšanas un esmu arī ļoti lepna par gala rezultātu! :) Ko jūs domājat? Ir labs rezutāts? :) 












Post Comment

Auto Post Signature