Hey, my rebel friends :) If you will ask why I call my self a rebel? Cause I tend to go against the rules and make my own ones. In life, make-up, relationships, fashion- everything.
So I love the statement of URBAN DECAY -
" Make up is about self expression. Show the word who YOU ARE!"
/ Wende Zomnir/
I am excited and happy to hear that I actually can wake up in the morning, get dressed and head to the Douglas shop where I can already get the top URBAN DACAY products: eyeshadow palettes & eye make-up base are the ones that I highly suggest - they are really worth the investment. Can't wait for the setting spray - all nighter to arrive and my make-up case will be so complete :) Everyone knows that make-up is a powerful tool. It can make-you shine, look strong, sexy, younger or like a fairy from an ancient tale, but if you use it wrong, the wrong sahdes, products- you always can look tired, older, iller and worse than without wearing make-up at all. So when you choose to buy and use make-up I will give you some tips what should you look for.
- When youo go to shop, You know what you need
- You will use the product you buy at least once a week
- Shades you choose suits your skin tone ( cool or warm)
- Product is right for your skin type (dry, normal, combinated, oily)
- You understand why you pay the price (packageing, quality, size, brand)
- Check the package before you leave the shop ( not opened, not damaged, right color)
- Use the knowledge of salespeople ( usually they are professional make-up artists)
- Request samples first: foundation, skin care, try on the skin in the counter
- Go without wearing makeup ( try the product)
- Consider Expiration Dates Shop Duty-Free Stores
- Shop During Bonus Time- sales, offers, coupons
- Use Employee Discounts
- Buy Makeup that Does Double Duty- can be used for eyes, lips, cheeks and or brows
- You can recycle old MAC, Kiehl’s, and Lush containers to get free products in return.
- Know when to splurge and when to save:
- Splurge on one good eyeshdow palette, foundation, eyeshdow base, powder
- save on any pencils, lip gloss, lipstick, blush, bronzers
Do you have any good tips to share on a smart make-up shopping?
Hope these tips were usefull!