Top Social

URBAN DECAY kingdom

Hey, everyone! Some time ago I had a super nice meeting with Modris- get to know him more HERE at newly open URBAN DECAY make-up corner! It was so nice, that I got invited to have a chat, get some make-up tips & try some products. BUT now I can invite ALL OF U TOO who will be in RIGA on 11th of November to come and meet me, see some makeup tips, tricks and something bold for the festive season, try UD products and have fun.
So during my meeting with Modris, while we were chatting for almost 2 hours, he did my make-up! Completely different than I usually do, but very elegant and nice! So I fell in love with the NEW ULTIMATE Basics eye shadow palett and Naked foundation. Oh, and can't forget to mention naked lipgloss in BESO! Natural- yet plumpy lip effect! YAY! Awesome!
We talked about his and my favorites from Urban Decay and we both agreed on eye shadow primer - anti-aging as the best from the collection. And as well we both like all the eye shadow palettes, 24h glide-on eye pencils and we can't imagine any kind of a make-up without a setting spray! I bet you all know that Urban Decay All Nighter has been called as one of the best setting sprays in the world?! You didn't? NOW U DO! :) But You all are very welcome to come and meet me, Modris and the rest of the URBAN DECAY Latvia family in GALERIJA CENTRS Douglas store on 11th november at 19:00
Thanks to my talented cousin Santa for photos :*
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature