Top Social

Hair tips with SCHWARZKOPF



Some time ago I had a pleasure to attend a super nice, fun and interesting event at Aqua Luna restaurant hosted by Schwarzkopf. We were introduced with a new styliste Ultîme line developed  with the one and only Claudia Schiffer...  She has chosen even the scent of the products.
So in the picture You can see the product range and my favourite is  FLEX CONTROL. I've got modelling spray gel & whipped foam mousse both nr 3 ( strong hold) by the way it's not always necessary to choose the strongest product to get the best hold. So if you like a light textured hair - choose modelling spray gel,  and for a super nice hairstyles add a bit of a whipped foam muse before you blow-dry your hair :) 
P.s. Keep reading soon I will tell you about a product range that contains caviar and it is affordable! By affordable I mean pretty cheap :)) 
 

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature