Top Social

HOUSE OF HAIR OPENING

HOUSE OF HAIR GRAND OPENING
I always had a pleasure to meet and work with talented and amazing people. And this again was one of them. On 27th of September I took a part and did make-up for models during the opening of a professional hair salon - HOUSE OF HAIR. Owned by a very talented and amazing couple Kristaps and Alise Zvejsalnieki.  I think in Latvia we have so many good and talented masters, but just few of them dear to full-fill their dreams. They are one of them. :)
I wish them all the best and high success in the future!
 

 
 This event became even magical when 6 stunning models presented pieces from AMORALLE collection. All hairstyles by Kristaps Slakters Zvejsalnieks and Make up by me & Linda Liepiņa. The event took it's highest point after Kristaps did a new haircut for singer Antra Stafecka and she performed on a stage in front of House of Hair salon! :)
Šis un tas LV presē redzams ŠEIT
 
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature