Top Social

FOREO Luna and Luna Mini | Skincare


Here we go! World is turning around way faster, than I can grasp. Sometimes it's for the worst, but not this time. Today about a novelty- just a bit more than 2 years in the world, but FOREO has proven, that it is a unique product & can change everyones daily regime and the way people cleanse their skin. Like FOREO did it for me, for my mom and I believe will do it for many more - including man! Sorry guys, but you too have to fallow your skin condition and you have to take care of it. Simply water is not enough ;)
If you still can't catch what I am talking about, then let's begin from where it started.
FOREO was founded in 2013, specializing in beauty and well-being solutions.
The LUNA™, our award-winning flagship product, is a silicone skincare device that channels pulsations in various intensity levels for facial cleansing and anti-aging. In 2014, we launched our dental beauty device, the ISSA™.
Though our products are designed in Sweden, our success in developing solutions that transcend cultures has led to a rapid worldwide expansion. FOREO now has a presence in over 35 countries. Our products are available globally online and through premium retailers around the globe, such as Sephora, Harvey Nichols, Neiman Marcus and Barneys New York. Each device goes through seven quality control inspections before you receive it. FOREO has received numerous awards globally for our innovative technology and design.
Luna Mini intensities for a fully customizable cleansing experience. The updated 3-zone facial brush is optimized for all skin types and comes in five exciting new colors.
Every LUNA mini 2 electric facial brush comes with a 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee. My story stared with Luna Mini when I got it from Douglas Latvia as a present. It was something I wasn't expecting and I was looking at it with big hopes as all the rest facial cleansers with brushes are too harsh for me and I can't use them. And yes, it didn't dissapoint. I love how practical is the device and it really doesn't harm my skin. So as it is quite small, doesn't weigh anything and you have to charge it really rare- U can even charge it trough USB :) SO it has become my best friend when I travel and not necessary abroad, but as well for a weekend in Latvia. As well, I just need a bit of a water and a cleanser to work with it. :) But then I got invited to FOREO event...
Where I met Luna: the next-generation LUNA facial cleansing brush utilizes up to 2X the T-Sonic power to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores of makeup residue, and remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil. The LUNA 2 face brush also improves the absorption of your favorite skincare products. Its reverse anti-aging side uses lower-frequency pulsations to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as leave the skin looking firm and lifted. The LUNA comes in 4 different models, with cleansing brushes tailored to specific skin types. I got for normal/sensitive skin, as lately I tend to think that it has become more sensitive. So one side is for cleansing and the other side is for anti- aging. I love it, my mother finds it very pleasing to use. My skincare products absorbes better and I really can use it daily - twice a day without any unpleasant changes to my skin condition. Easy to clean, easy to keep, hygienic and no need to charge it often. This one is a bit bigger than Luna Mini, but over all LUNA mini is for teenagers , for younger users and LUNA is for grown ups as it has Anti- aging side for a better care of the skin. The fun is that device indicates every 15 seconds that you have to change zones on your face, so 4 zones times 15 seconds, equals 1 minute of perfectly clean skin :) YAY! Good job FOREO! I think this is worth the investment. 
As well cleansing products day/night - 100ml comes for 35,95 eur (each), but sure U can use other cleansers that doesn't containg silicone. As the brush is made out of silicone ;) 
What is your favorite way of cleansing your skin? Have you tried FOREO or any other device for skin cleansing? What do you think?
With Love,
Post Comment
Anonīms teica...

Eco Maxx Anti-Aging Cream is designed to remove fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, age spots, and more beautiful.
Buy Eco Maxx Cream, place orders online by clicking here…Buy Eco Maxx Cream

Anonīms teica...

Thanks for sharing about FOREO Luna and Luna Mini that i also always used Organic beauty products products fro my skin by Mbotanicals and now i found this product also so interesting and i want to know that can i have i this product in UK?

Auto Post Signature