Top Social

SANERIBOX Impressions

Hey, today I am sharing my thoughts about last SANERIBOX I received. Well, maybe this is the least satisfying box till this moment, but from the other side, this is one of those rare boxes where I found many products I was eager to try.  Waleda anti-cellulite oil was my first surprise I really like it, YSL Touche Eclat is such a nice foundation that I even could get a big bottle. It is light, fluidy and gives a lovely look to the skin.  Schwarzkopf and Stenders are my friends for a long time, so these are just samples I can grab with me when I travel.  Tony Molly hand cream I haven't yet tried, but as well never heard about this brand so it is pretty cool. And then in the box were few samples for dry skin from Russian skincare brands I will try later. As I don't need all those discount coupons that usually comes in the box, but this time Madara skin cafe offer is quite nice. Over all I rate this box below medium, more a NO NO than a YES. I hope that  following boxes will get better. again As till now they all were pretty decent and exciting. If you would like to order visit SANERIBOX page.


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature