Top Social

BROW ARTIST | Everything you need to know about perfect brows

Hey, lovely! ;) 
Today I will talk about L'Oreal Brow Artist products! You already know that this year the brow game is still going bold and strong, so if youre still waiting for that to pass, sorry, it's not going anywhere soon. So keep on reading and choose the right products for you to rock your perfect brows the best possible way U can! 

My brows are thin, uneven, missing some hair, so for me right brow products are cruitial.
I fell back in love with the eyebrow pencil- this BrowArtist designer pencil ( 6.89 eur) is awesome, right softness to fill all the empty spots and to make them look really nice but still hold well and it doesn't smudge so much! Then to make them super perfect and glam - I use Brow Artist GENIUS KIT,  brush a bit through with a shadow and add a bit of definition with a wax. 
Brow Artist plumper (6.99 eur)  are not really for me, as I don't have enough hair, but those will be perfect for those who has thick, natural and messy brows that need to be shaped and controlled.  And don't forget to do your mascara. L'Oreal False Lash superstar Red Carped black will give your lashes a bit of a lenght and a bit of a fullness and that extra black finished make-up look.
I Prefer mascaras with silicone brushes so this one is not for me- too settle rusult, but I do believe that for someone this is a best option. 
I suggest to try the Loreal Brow Artist pencil & Brow Artist Genius Kit :) 
My favorite product for those symetric and perfect eyebrows in few seconds is Christian Faye read about it more  in my previous post HERE

Have you tried anything from L'Oreal Brow Artists line?  
What are your favorite products for brows?
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature