Top Social

Ocean Blue | makeup



Blue isn't my favorite color when I talk about make-up, but each time I pick it up and create a make-up I am so blown away. It compliments blue, grey and brown eyes. If you use clean colors then it gives a fresh look. I need to get rid of this soviet union thing when all ladies where doing blue eyes and fuchsia pink lips. This is the reason why I rarely use blue shadows, as well they are rsiky when someone is tired or has under-eye circles. But Maybe I should do a week of only blue make-up looks?! I guess it sounds fun! :) 

Used Products:

Face:
Diroskin Forever fluid foundation 030
Giordani Gold Jewel powder - natural
Collistar - strobing look
Dior Rosy glow blush

Eyes:
Douglas eyeshadow base
Sleek Supreme 891 palette - shades: Blue suede, R&B, La belle Blue
Make Up For Ever star powder 941
Be Trendy " Dzintars" T7 Pink pearl 
Micabella shimmer powder 70 Royal 
L'Oreal super liner smokissime - brown smoke
Make Up  For Ever star powder 957
Maybelline New York Master Ink Matte black liner

Eyebrows:
L'Oreal paris Brow artist Designer 303 dark brunette

Lips:
Lancome Juicy shaker -Berry in love

 

Auto Post Signature