Top Social

HM STUDIO SS16 | fashion



Hey, today I will show you my favorite pieces and looks from upcoming SS16 H&M STUDIO collection. Can't wait for a bit warmer weather to wear those light pieces, but the collection is really versatile that left me missing travelling, road trips and warm summer nights even more. 
The prints are really hippy like, this collection has some kind of a ethnic vibe, as well most of the clothing has a loose fit. So it will be easy to combine these pieces with other basic things from your warderobe. 
This collection offers something for any taste  - from white leather jackets till soft sports shorts. You just need to have a look at it! In shops from 25th of february! By the way I fell in love with those long boots, but in Latvia we don't have them :(

I did choose  4 looks:

  • Navy blue and elegant - can be worn basicly anywhere
  • Was more hipster look with a hat- as a statement piece
  • Just a perfect green dress styled with big earrings and ( I or You) will be the star of the event
  • Last but not least - kind of casual look with patchwork jeans that will be perfect for a boat ride, picknick, walk with a dog or cycling. I was laughing that I could wear this to set a good first impression for a boyfriends parents (kidding).
All materials are high quality, feels nice on the skin, most of the pieces can be worn in different variations and are easy to pack for a trip. Really felt that I need just a minivan and this collection to travel the world and be ready for anything on my way. 





”Always exploring, always glamorous, always on an adventure” 

Photos:  SANTA KOZLOVA
Location: H&M Latvija showroom
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature